Monday, September 27, 2010

Home from the Hospital
















After a short 24 hours Hadley and I were realeased from the hospital. Brian and I got to bring our little one home for the first time, so far she does not like the carseat. As Brian and I settle into our new life as parents, we are in amazement that this awesome little girl is really ours. We have a lot to learn and it is so wonderful that my mom was able to come out and help us as we figure things out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dusty she is so sweet and cute!! You look great too -- just radiant:) I want to come and meet her sooooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture where she is looking at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!! Congrats Dusty...you are going to be such a wonderful mom. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete